Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Stitch Along Wednesday


1.  This week's afghan mystery squares.  The plan is to use solid greens in whatever shades I can find in my stash.  The other color should be a multicolor with pink or other flower colors.  I found a bunch of leftover Wisdom Poems yarn in a multi color so that one will appear for weeks to come.  So will the Avocado, since I had a couple of balls left over from the Kaffe Fassett afghan.

2.  Van Gogh mini cushion cross stitch.  It needs a bit of frogging and recounting.

3.  I want a Russian dolls project bag.  I knew I had some fabric and I managed to dig it out.  I think I'll combine it with the embroidered denim fabric.  I got a lot of it for not very much money when a fabric store closed.  It is about time at least a little bit of it was used up.

I better get back to work and finish something up.  The yarn for my 64 Colors afghan will be here today or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I bought one...I love it...love those dolls....can't wait to see yours...