Sunday, January 26, 2014

What I have been up to today

  • Yarn from yesterday: I may have a trade in the works. All is well.
  • Projects: all ignored for the moment except for that sock yarn rug. It's addicting. It's about two feet across now and I'm roughly halfway through the yarn bin. It's strangely exciting to have so much of those leftovers used up. It's also strange to be so addicted to something that's all half double crochet.
  • Downton Abbey: people are posting thing they find to the swap thread in Ravelry. This led me to Sheena Rogers Designs on etsy. She's got these charming cross-stitch designs for mini cushions (pillows). I got the pattern for Highclere Castle (the real Downton).

    Another post ended up with me at Spoonflower. There was a cute print that would be perfect for the pillow back. I only bought a fat quarter of it. Well, it and a fat quarter of a Torchwood print by the same designer.

No comments: