Monday, October 1, 2012

Central Park Hoodie

My Central Park Hoodie is completely done. All it needed was for the zipper to be sewn in and I did it. It'll be great when it gets colder and I'm avoiding turning on the heat.

Six Sock September turned into Five. The last pair, Wanderlust, are still damp but I took their picture anyway. They came from the first issue of The Sock Report. If I hiked, they'd be perfect. The heels and toes are done double-thick.

I knew I'd be casting on something new and not already queued before the month was out. I didn't think it would be this soon. I've got two secret projects that jumped to the top of the queue. They are both fairly quick and I'm making them with stash yarn. I can't say any more because there's an outside chance the recipient might come by here.

1 comment:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

I want to see the hoodie! I loved knitting mine.