Friday, October 19, 2012

Not at Rhinebeck...

...so I had to go shopping online. That's my excuse. Paradise Fibers is having a 15% off sale on those square Kollage needles I've been wanting to try. That's my other excuse. I have no excuse for the skein of Madelinetosh sock yarn that I bought with it.

My lack of discipline has extended itself to my works in progress. When I found out that those last two pair of Cookie A socks don't have to be done until mid-December, I dropped them like they were hot. (groan) I picked up the sweater I started a couple of days ago. It starts with this psycho ribbing where you do a right twist then a left twist. I can do the right twist without a cable needle but not the left twist. Three hundred and sixty tiny little twisted stitches. I'm not doing three inches of this. Two is plenty. I think I'm about three rows away from being done. Arrrrrgh!

P.S. If you're on Twitter, follow KnittingRyanG for some giggles. Ryan's your imaginary boyfriend that's super supportive of all fiber activities. Since you can't be at Rhinebeck, he's invented a fun event called Ryanbeck. People are starting to play along and it is funny.

No comments: