Sunday, October 28, 2012

UFO Update

I knew I'd probably stall on the UFOs before the month was out and that's pretty much happened. I did completely re-sole my Killer Rabbit slippers, so that's something. I finished one pair of this month's Cookie A sock club socks. I've got 10" of a cardigan body complete. I told myself I could take a break every time I used up a ball of yarn for the sweater. That didn't last. I put it down and started the second pair of Cookie A socks. The yarn's scratchy and a bit stiff, but it shows off the lacy pattern nicely. I hope washing will soften it.

I've not bought any more yarn since the blue stuff a few days ago. Fabric's another story. Spoonflower is having a 2 for 1 fat quarter sale through Halloween. There were some Doctor Who themed fabrics I hadn't seen before, so I gave in and got four. I know I'll use them eventually so it wasn't that indulgent.

No comments: