Saturday, August 4, 2012

Next

I'm done with Ravellenics for the moment:

I've decided to enter Nerd Wars challenges only if I can work them into things I already plan on doing. The work in progress challenge can be met by a second Cookie A sock plus this nerd garland:

You might ask, "What is a nerd garland, Paula?". It is a Christmas garland made to celebrate nerdy things. The garland is designed to have buttons sewn on it and ornaments hanging from the buttons. I put Doctor Who-themed pins on my nerd garland and am collecting things to hang from it. I used Time Traveler yarn for the garland itself. It still needs some work, but at least the idea's out of my head and into physical form.

I'm getting another set of the Rockin Sock Club chicken yarn. I may finish Ravellenics with the chicken mittens. Perfect for August in Georgia, haha.

No comments: