Active UFOs (things I actually intend to complete and not things that are stuffed in plastic bags and stashed behind the chair in the sewing room):
- Paintbox Quilt: I'm up to date on my squares. One more week to go on square making. I have the fabric and batting to complete it.
- Social Butterfly Socks: I'm done through the current clue, 4.
- What Happens in Vegas Socks: KAL starts April 9. I've got clue 1 and have finished it.
- Project bags: one for me, one for someone else. They are mostly cut out except for the fabric I needed for the someone else bag. I got that fabric yesterday.
- Stackable Cats: One of the three is done, except I need to resew the front legs. The second needs to have the pieces felted. The third has the body complete, but nothing else.
- Central Park Hoodie: ready for swatching.
- Iron Knitter sock 5: Clue gathering starts at 1700 today. Yarn selected and wound into cakes. Swatching complete!
Looks like there are several possible pictures for next week.