Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ravelympics - Day 3


day21410
Originally uploaded by Paula knits
I worked on the hat yesterday. I got most of the way through the mooses reindeer and then didn't like how they were coming out. I took a long, cold swim in the frog pond.

The next Iron Knitter sock pattern arrived and hokey smokes it is going to be a big honking challenge. I think I'm going to drop everything and work on it until it is done. It's serious stranded colorwork. It makes reindeer look as hard as several miles of plain stockinette (which is what I would be doing if I didn't have the hat and the socks to do).

I was taking a look at the white on blue pattern on the hat and see some major screwups. I may start this completely over. I don't want a Ravelympics medal as much as I would like this to be right.