Thursday, December 10, 2009

Progress Report

Kitchmas Tree: I need another ball of silver fun fur. That's a sentence I never thought I'd type. I found someone on Ravelry who has some of what I need in their swap queue, so I'm hopeful. Did I mention they don't make it any more? I'm still going to try Walmart in case there's a ball stuck in a clearance bin or something.

Mug Jumper: the one in yesterday's post has been unraveled and the yarn used as part of the Kitchmas Tree. I went stash diving and found some yarn that I think will work better. It's closer to coffee-colored than the off white I used originally. I suspect that will be a better choice in the long run.

Teeny tiny snowmen: I haven't made any more yet. I think a whole bunch of them might look really cute on the Kitchmas Tree.

No comments: