Sunday, December 6, 2009

Knitting Olympic Events

I think I've found the perfect event for the Ravelympics: WIP-Dancing. Participants complete works in progress that have been started one month or more prior to the start of the Games. This gives me a whole month of starting projects and then switching to another one as often as I like. I've already got three projects, unless you count the two sweaters that I didn't think of until a minute ago. I don't count them because I want to restart one sweater with different yarn and I'm not sure where I stashed the other one.

The Iron Knitter portion of Sock Wars should overlap part of Ravelympics. I expect I'll also be part of the Sock Hockey event.

All of this points to me finding employment about the middle of January, and completely derailing these plans. I can but hope.

No comments: