Saturday, December 12, 2009

Progress Report, Caturday edition


  • Kitchmas Tree: The person on Ravelry who had the yarn I want was online last night. I didn't receive a reply from her, so I'm assuming I'm out of luck on that front. I think Lion Brand makes something that will work, so this is on hold for the moment.
  • Mug Jumper: it might help insulate the coffee mug a little bit.
  • Teeny tiny snowmen: I knit a bunch of teeny tiny scarves so I could put the bucket of leftover sock yarn away. The snowmen are next, unless I am distracted by something.

Possible distractions include:

  • a new pair of Felted Clogs out of the yarn left over from the world map afghan
  • spinning. I had trouble getting the top on the bucket full of fiber when I put two new additions in it last night. It's nature's way of telling me to shut up and spin something.
  • Ninjabun. It's the pattern I bought so I could get the Teeny tiny snowmen pattern for free.

Why no Christmas present knitting? I have a very short but difficult shopping list. The recipients have very specific preferences and/or needs which cannot be accomodated by knitting. I'm sympathetic toward those who are knitting their little fingers to the bone right now. Still, I wish I was knitting along with you.

No comments: