Saturday, June 6, 2009

Stuff I would get

if I had a job and all the bills were paid off would be lots of fiber to play with. I know I already have some I haven't played with yet. It cheers me up a bit more to think of what I might get someday than actually work with what I have.

One thing I would do is try for a PhatFiber Sampler box. I may have blogged about this before. People who are looking for greater exposure for their fibers donate samples to PhatFiber. The samples end up in monthly boxes that some lucky people get to buy. Even if you aren't lucky enough to get a sampler, you can find out about a lot of wonderful small businesses by following the goings-on at PhatFiber

While reading PhatFiber's blog, I ran across Corgi Hill Farm. Her batts look delicious. I wanted to lick the screen (not really) when I saw the Raspberry and Cream merino/baby alpaca blend. She's got some wonderful batts made of luxury fibers that are very reasonably priced. Free shipping to US and Canadian addresses is great. I'm going to fantasize about that pretty Rose Luxe with the merino/baby camel/cashmere/silk all blended up so nicely.

No comments: