Monday, June 15, 2009

Baroque Bliss


baroque
Originally uploaded by Paula knits
Lookie, I finished a pair of socks! After fussing with patterns and different yarns, I decided to follow my bliss, so to speak. (Bliss is the yarn's name.) I enjoy the process more than I enjoy having a completed project. I enjoy multicolored yarns much more than I like solid colors. I enjoy complex patterns that don't necessarily show up well on the yarns I like.

Bliss is the first in the Intentions Yarn club. The second one, Family, may be in my mailbox later today. I read a spoiler and know what the color is, and am happy about it. I don't know what I'll do with it yet.

Next on the needles should be either Sunshine from Cookie A's book or Franklin's lace sampler from the new Knitty. Whichever it is, it'll be started soon. The not-working situation is stressing me out more than it has and I need the distraction since sleep's a problem.

No comments: