Sunday, July 6, 2008

Update


  • The final pair of socks for Sock Wars have reached their target from their assassin. I have no idea why I was not able to contact my assassin's assassin, but email bounced over and over. We're talking two email addresses on the same domain, people! Anyway, the socks fit, the recipient likes them, and the person credited with the kill will continue in the war. And I can stop talking about it.
  • I was tempted to completely frog the Slow Bee shawl, but talked myself out of it. The rows are approaching 700 stitches. I don't think I'm going to do another project like this one any time soon. My goal is to knit four rows a day. This should keep me up to date when the weekly clues are posted.
  • I wanted to do something fun as a reward for my four mega rows, so I've started the Blue Moon Fiber Arts Funky Monkey kit.
  • My other fun thing is a swap on Ravelry. It's a secret, so we don't know where our package is coming from. I've been snooping to find out what I should and should not get for my partner.

No comments: