Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ravelympics



My Ravelympics details. I am signed up for:

  • Sock Put. My goal is to complete at least one pair of the Advanced Socks (see Summer Yarn Smackdown). Remember to add Paula tag to project as you move past the first pair of socks.
  • Amigurumi Toss. My goal is to complete at least one Crochet Amigurumi (see Summer Yarn Smackdown) AND Sam the Ram. Remember to add Paula tag to project as you move past the first amigurumi.

I can start Sam on Friday 08/08/08 at 08:08 am.
At noon (or whenever patterns are posted), I switch to Smackdown projects.
In between Smackdown projects, I continue on Sam. This continues until no later than Sunday 8/24 11 am.

1 comment:

brendacknits said...

Wow, Paula! You are definitely doing a lot - I can't wait to see your Amigurumi pictures!