Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer Yarn Smackdown


My Summer 2008 Yarn Smackdown details.
Food Fight. Dead. Zombie toast prepared. Awaiting zombification and target.
Advanced Sock. Dead. Awaiting zombification.
Granny Square. Dead. Zombie granny prepared. Awaiting zombification and target.
Crochet Amigurumi. Dead. Zombie bear prepared. Awaiting zombification and target.

Food Fight: info passed on okay.
Advanced Sock: Dead target has yet to post. The other info passed on okay.
Granny Square: Management knows I've not received info from target. No entirely sure who needs the info.
Crochet Amigurumi: Target sent me no information and neither did my assassin. Assassin's assassin now knows this.

Granny data:

EG killed YB

YB killed SX

SX killed me

I killed FR

FR killed LN

LN killed somebody, don't know who yet

No comments: