Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Tour de Sock Stage 6

It is now a tradition.  I officially gave up on the final stage.  I won’t go on and on about my frustrations with this pattern.  I will say that I suddenly got happy when I thought about giving up the struggle and doing something fun.

The fun has been piling up!  I got started on my moon sweater, the first section of the advent calendar is waiting to start, and there’s a new outfit for Dolores.  The Dolores outfit is coming with orange yarn I don’t care for.  It is made with fingering weight, so there was no problem finding a replacement in my stash.  It was deep stash (from 2012) which makes me happy.  It has silver sparkles which makes Dolores happy.

Another happy is yarn in the mail.  These came from Knitted Wit.

I’m off to find needles to start the calendar.

No comments: