Wednesday, September 26, 2018

WIP Wednesday

Let’s see, what is actually in progress at the moment?

I am up to date on the advent calendar.  It looks like the little pockets for the daily treats might fit the mini skeins I have on order.  The dates on the pockets are not the way the designer intended.  Those are nicer than mine.  I had trouble with the duplicate stitches and the knitting couldn’t survive repeated tries so I simplified them.


I am working on the Vixen aka Fox Sox.  It is one of those choose your adventure patterns where you get several charts and you pick which you use and where.  I always want to do All the Charts.  I think I have worked out a way of doing it.  The foot of each sock will use a different chart.  Since both will be something framed in the same cables, it is close enough for me.  This is an oak leaf:

Queue:  Stars are on hold.  Swing Left socks will probably be after the Fox Sox.  I’m going to do a mini Dolores out of sock yarn.  I’ve got big Dolores’ International Travel outfit on order.  At the same time, I ordered some Regia Pairfect yarn.  I found a couple of patterns that use it that I want to try.

No comments: