Wednesday, June 8, 2016

WIP Update

I was going to take a few pictures, but the camera said "Battery Exhausted".  I know how it feels.

I intended to catch up on some things between Tour de Sock stages.  I started to finish the Isieme mystery socks and my brain said "no".  I have to do some tricks to make the legs wearable and just couldn't force myself to do them right now.   This is what they looked like early on:





The final Club Mac pattern arrived.  I decided that there would be no new socks started until the Tour is over.  I picked out yarn for it:
The Knit From Stash pattern for June has not arrived yet, but a pattern was supplied to make up for the delay.  It's going to be done later.  This is some Jitterbug that I'll be using for it.


I got the pattern for the Sylvie coat.  It needs to be modifed for size and for the amount of yarn I have.  I don't know yet if I'll do it with this yarn.  If more than one decision needs to be made on a project, it ends up at the end of the queue.  That's where this one is at.

The only actual knitting I did this week is swatching for the next stage of Tour de Sock.  It starts on Saturday night.  I've been working on the cross-stitch sampler I started months ago.  I also went on a little shopping binge.  There's a knitting-themed tshirt on the way, at least four skeins of yarn, and a replacement set of size 0 dpns.  I'm trying some bamboo needles this time.  I can guarantee that if those skinny little things are wooden, I'll snap them.

No comments: