Saturday, June 25, 2016

Stash Enhancement Saturday

The latest Tour de Sock started on Tuesday.  The pattern's so hard that I've only got a little over one sock done.  The foot of that one will need to be redone.  It's difficult enough that I had to finish the sock before I could see the mistake.  At least I'm not alone.  It looks like only about 40 people have finished so far.

So instead of getting frustrated with that ^&*I()$# pattern, I'm looking over my new goodies.  This is a Llamarama pouch:

It's a sturdy little woven cotton pouch with a llama on each side.  I was delighted to discover that buying this resulted in a donation to Education Without Borders.

The yarns I got from Knit Picks are Hawthorne, colorway Happy Valley:
Felici, colorway Dark Side:
and Stroll Handpaint, colorway Gumball:



No comments: