Thursday, June 16, 2016

Felici's Back

Knit Picks has Felici back in stock.  They've brought Time Traveler back again, so don't say nobody told you.  This is something like the fourth or fifth time they've done that.  It was supposed to be a one-off.

Since I still have Time Traveler in my stash from the second regeneration, I did not buy any more.  I did not, however, behave.  I got a couple of balls of Dark Side, a dark rainbow that's probably self-striping.  I didn't check, I just went "Me want yarn" and clicked. 

I thought about getting yarn for the Sylvi coat and decided that it was not a good thing to do. 

I picked up a ball of Stroll in a cute multicolor called Gumball (on sale). 

I spotted some new-to-me speckled Hawthorne yarn and discovered it is out of stock until later in the month.  I'll splurge on it next time I have one of my Knit Picks attacks.  I got some Hawthorne handpainted in a colorway called Happy Valley as a consolation prize.

At this point, there was less than a ball of yarn's worth of ordering for free shipping, so you know I couldn't stop.  I got a little tool pouch with a llama on it.  I like llamas.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I have never ordered from Knit picks..there is a reason...anyway I have wanted Time Traveler forever! So I got some, plus Lost Lakes and Kaleidoscope....I figured I can see what all the fuss is about with the Felici yarn...sigh...