Friday, June 12, 2015

FO Friday

These are for my Doctor Who swap partner:

The Alice in Wonderland pillow is done!  I was concerned that the 28" square pillow form was going to be too small, but it worked out fine.
I don't know where my brain was when I cut this bag out.  I was thinking I wanted something a little bit bigger than my usual drawstring bags.  What I ended up with was a small duffle bag:
It's a bit lumpy because all the yarn for the Arts & Crafts blanket is stuffed inside.

See what other things people have finished at Freshly Finished Friday.

2 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Awesome mitts! So wish I was your partner! The bag made me laugh...we can all use bigger sized bags....

Anonymous said...

Wow Mitts!! And the colorwork on the the pillow is awesome as well :) Love the Babushka bag too! Cute print! thanks for linking up and sharing your awesome projects!