Friday, June 26, 2015

Finished Object Friday

Spiny Norman mittens:

Exploding TARDIS bag.  The bad news is that it was originally for my Doctor Who swap partner.  My sewing machine was uncooperative and the lining left a lot to be desired.  I couldn't give it away as a gift, but I fixed it up so that it is good enough for me.  The good news is that it is the size is what I wanted:
It is lumpy because it is full of yarn for the Doctor Who Christmas sock.  That's a whole other fail that I do not care to discuss.  The drawstring ribbon is stuffed inside because my cat eats ribbon.

Go see more Freshly Finished things!

2 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Love, love those mittens!! Sorry the bag didn't work out, but you have an awesome new bag...so it really is a win...

Paula said...

They are one of Spilly Jane's new patterns.