Friday, June 19, 2015

Finished Object Friday

Just one thing is done.  Well, a pair of things.  It's my Love Your Library project for June.

I might be coming down with a bad case of startitis.  There are four project bags here stuffed full of yarn and patterns all printed out.  They are calling to me.  I'm trying to get through 7 squares of the Arts and Crafts blanket before starting any of them.

I've got enough things for my partner in the Doctor Who swap.  Actually more than enough things.  I'm still debating about making her a project bag.  I made a special trip to get the fabric for it and I think the sewing machine can be coaxed into behaving long enough to finish it.  I'm also thinking about picking up a packet of Jammie Dodgers so her offspring will have something in the box.  There are still a couple of things I wanted to do but I have to make myself stop at some point.  It's beginning to border on too much.

No comments: