Wednesday, May 13, 2015

WIP Wednesday May 13, 2015

It isn't just yarn stuff in progress.  I've made two separate attempts with the camera.  Only the last picture in this post was one that looked in focus to me.

Week 20 of the mystery afghan is complete.  It's picture was a complete blur.  I was starting to think I needed to get to an eye doctor pronto.

The Oswin shawl made it past the halfway point.

Alice pillow is done through the second hedgehog (picture looked like a hedgehog was between me and the square) plus the first Alice (which looks like she might've already had a sip from the Drink Me bottle).
Seestra socks came out better if you don't count that the color's actually dark blue.
Helena:
Sarah:




The stitch marker charm bracelet is kinda sorta work in progress:
I was not expecting to end up with a bracelet that fit, let along one that was a little bit big.  I can hook the clasp in one of the links instead of the clasp.  The clasp looks like a fancy little charm and it is just fine dangling down with the little bit of extra chain.  I'm glad I decided to do this.

Links to other WIPs.



No comments: