- Temperature scarf seems to be working out okay at last. I'm limiting pictures to monthly since it's going on all year.
- East Meets West satchel is waiting for a new design for the flap. I bought a new pad of graph paper. Have yet to decide if I'll unravel the flap or hack it to bits like last time.
- Quilting portion of a quilt has been waiting for a loooooooong time. I think two or three years. I need some thread then I'm going to make myself do one square a day until it is finished.
- Sake socks from a Cookie A book. I'm on a use-it-or-lose-it binge with my oldest yarns. I love this Claudia Haindpaints, but I couldn't find a good pattern for the amount of yarn. I think there was a mistake somewhere in the amount of yarn listed for this sock. I left out 40 rounds in the leg and still don't know if there will be enough to finish.
- Dalekanium Socks are another UILI project. They're almost done:
See what other kids are doing at Tami's Amis.