I went digging through my oldest yarns for the Use It Or Lose It project. I saw a pattern I liked in my Ravelry recommendations that I thought I'd use with one of them. The pattern's written only in German. I ended up getting bits of it translated using Babel Fish. Between that, the charts, and the little bit of German I remember, it came out okay: It would've come out better with a different yarn, but I'm just glad it's almost done and the yarn's getting used.
I've been switching off between projects. If I get bored or frustrated, I pick up something different. I'm actually getting more done this way.
Visit Tami's Amis for more works in progress.