Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I started again on the Temperature Scarf. I'm joining the yarns using a double knot. It's not as smooth a join as I'd like, but it is good enough:

The other WIP is the Ernie Socks. I'm zooming through them so fast that they may appear on FO Friday.

I've been wanting to make one of those boxy project bags. I found a pattern online and gave it a try yesterday. I'm very fond of llamas so I couldn't resist the fabric. It was a trial run for one I'm doing as a surprise for someone. That one is done, but no pictures yet. It appears that I'm unable to make just one project bag. I've got two more cut out. They're WIPs until I pick up a couple of zippers.

More WIPs at Tami's Amis.

3 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Project bags! And blue llamas! What could be better???

Karen said...

Your bag is fantastic! I love the scarf. The colors are so pretty.

Unknown said...

I keep looking at project bags, maybe one day I will actually make one. LOL. Love the scarf.