Friday, March 29, 2013

I bought more yarn

I didn't need it, but it was there on my KnitPicks wishlist and I had to buy some replacement US4 replacement tips for my Harmony interchangeables so why not? Because you have a ridiculous amount of yarn already, you silly person! I got one because it was shiny:

And the other because it is MCN (merino/cashmere/nylon):

Only one yarn arrived this week besides the previous indulgences. It's the last Geek Tour Doctor Who shipment:
The color's called Petrichor. The color's not what I'd associate with petrichor ("the scent of rain on dry earth" according to Wikipedia). I like the color and it is shiny so I'm happy. It looks like those two KnitPicks yarns were mixed together, now that I see them all together.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I got my last Geek Tour Steampunk yesterday...and then went to the yarn store today and got three more skeins...