- 500 yards of 3 ply sock yarn
- 40% merino/40% mohair/20% nylon
- darker green than the picture (I tried taking a picture indoors and it came out looking blue)
- one of the oldest yarns in my stash
- one of the yarns on my use-it-or-lose-it list
It was a swap gift that came from a mill in Canada. It's nice yarn and I want to use it, but I'm stuck.
Update: I have an idea now. I've been checking the Ravelry pattern recommendations every day. They've gotten a lot better for me (baby and children patterns haven't shown up). There's a horseshoe shaped shawlette that looks like it will work. The tips can be made to overlap a little bit. It sits on top of whatever you're wearing and not next to the skin.