Friday, February 8, 2013

East meets West

The little knitting devils keep poking me with their needles. They say, "It's been 8 days since you finished your last huge crazy project. You must find a new one." It was inevitable that I would find something (in)appropriate to start.

The ironic part of this is that I came across it in the Use-It-Or-Lose-It group on Ravelry. You'd think those people would be into using up stuff, not encouraging people to join a KAL that involves 20 new balls of Knit Picks Palette. ::whining voice:: But the kit's on sale!

It's the East Meets West Satchel. When I read that it is taking some people years to knit and it's the hardest thing they've ever done, I was completly sucked in.

I'm going to pretend I didn't see the post about casting on 450 stitches.

No comments: