- Hopsalot Slippers: I know where the parts are. I might felt them soon.
- Epic Tardis Afghan: 20 rows to go. It is so tedious that I'm doing 10 rows then making something else.
- Temperature Scarf: three days behind.
- Flight Socks: second sock syndrome continues. The yarn's dark blue and it's boring. I worked on the Elephant instead.
- Luv Bots: Second bot needs wheels, but I ran out of the silver yarn I was using. I'll finish when the yarn arrives.
- Water for the Elephants Socks: This is how my odd brain works. I needed a break in the afghan knitting, so the plan was to work on the Flight Socks. I couldn't get interested in starting the second sock, so I started the Luv Bots. When I ran out of Bot yarn, I still couldn't get interested in the second Flight Sock. I was looking through my queue and decided to start these:
- Chinese Zodiac: once a year I crochet the new year's Chinese zodiac animal. I cannot find the pattern. It's an old issue of Knit.1 with some printed out pages stuck in the back of it. Looking for it is making me even crazier than usual.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
An update of last week's list: