- Hopsalot Slippers: all knitted. They just need felting. They have been in this state for nearly a year. I may actually find out where the parts are and do them today. ::pigs gassed up and ready for takeoff::
- Epic Tardis Afghan: 90 freaking percent done! 60 rows to go.
- Temperature Scarf: the lowest high so far in January (42) required adding another color.
- Flight Socks: second sock syndrome. Haven't started the second one yet.
- Luv Bots: it's a new Mochimochi Land pattern I bought when it was discounted last week. The head of the first 'bot is done. It is what I'm working on instead of the second flight sock.
P.S. Tami from the above link dyes yarn which you can see at Candy Skein. Check out her blog to get a discount code that is good this month. I did buy some but don't feel too guilty since stash went out (sold something on Ravelry) and cash didn't (the result of selling that bit of stash).