Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Temperature Scarf: you can see where it was over 70 last week. So far this has been fun. Even on days where I need to choose a new color, it doesn't take much time to do.

Epic Tardis Afghan: 75% complete. I decided that if I break down the rest of this into smaller goals I'll be more likely to finish it. I get to take a break and do something else every 5% (30 rows).

Flight Sock: I have been wanting to do the December Cookie A Sock Club socks. The plan is to do one sock in between sections of the afghan. I wanted to do shorter socks so these have only one repeat of the pattern on the leg. The yarn's nice and soft. Must be the cashmere in it.

Linky

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just popping over from Tami's. The sock looks great and I like that they are a bit shorter.