Monday, July 16, 2007

Sick day update

I really am sick (holding up rapidly disappearing bottle of Imodium DM pills). The less that is discussed, the better.

I still have been able to do a few things. The sock kit is on the way to Alaska.

I got my new scanner installed and this is my first scan. I've been knitting a bunch of tiny socks like these: for a project. I'm not actually using these for it, though. These are the first three colors in the 2007 Rockin Sock Club.

Once the project's done, I can go back to my favorite thing, knitting socks. I've been acquiring so many patterns lately, it'll be painful to decide what to choose. I made it even worse with my recent purchase of Favorite Socks from Interweave. Yum, yum, major sock pron. I bought the Yarn Harlot's book at the same time. If I pick a simple enough pattern and teach one of the cats to turn book pages on command, I use both books at once!

No comments: