Friday, May 18, 2018

Nothing’s Finished Friday

l have some new yarn.
This is Koigu.  It was an impulse buy.  I was checking Wool Watcher on Jimmy Beans Wool.  When I saw Koigu on sale, I promptly lost my mind.

This was a mostly deliberate purchase from Webs.
All but the blue multicolored in back are for a sweater.  It’s the Rose sweater from the Shetland book.  The blue multi is an Arne and Carlos that I just had to have.

Nothing is finished because all three projects are at a boring place.

Sock Arm Sleeves needs 5 more inches of knitknitknit before anything interesting happens.


Tipsy Toes Socks need about 4 more inches of knitknitknit before heel shaping starts.  I started these partly because I was tired of working on the sweater.  Have I mentioned that before?  Heeheehee.


I spent over an hour with the yarn winder to get everything ready for the Rose sweater.  That’s how much I wanted to avoid the other projects.  It had been started and it now needs about 2 inches of k1p1 before anything interesting happens.

Vacuuming is starting to sound really fun.

No comments: