Wednesday, May 3, 2017

WIP Wednesday: Startitis Attack

I'm caught up with my Hygge shawls.  I think it gets finished this week, border next week, and backing the week after.   I'll take pictures when they are done.

I'm up to date with my Yarnia squares.


I started the May Knit From Stash sock:
This is when the Startitis began.  Two free patterns for mystery sock knitalongs suddenly appeared in my queue.  Why?  One was from General Hogbuffer and I enjoy his stuff:

The other was inspired by the tv show Doc Martin, which I like.  Can you see the anchor made by the purl stitches?
Then there was some yarn that I wanted to use immediately.   I am really close to frogging this and making myself wait until I find a better pattern.  I still like the yarn but this looks a bit too close to clown barf for me to continue with it.
I still have yarn and a pattern for a sweater that I haven't started yet.  I really do need to finish something.


No comments: