Sunday, February 12, 2017

Stashbusting

I've signed up for yet another knitalong.  Yarnia:  The Grand Quest Blanket starts next month and runs nearly to the end of the year.




The good news is that it will clear out a massive amount of worsted weight stash.  I should not have to buy anything.  I won't even need a set of multi-sided dice.  I have a Amazon Dot so all I have to do is ask Alexa to roll a 8-sided (or whatever) die and she give me the number.  I love the whole nerdiness of this.  I'll have a character just like you would in any role playing game.  I also have a cat companion in the game.


The knitting part is double-knit squares done every two weeks.  I think I can manage that.


If anyone happens by here that wants to play, know that there are discounts on the pattern almost to the end of April.  If you buy it early you get a bigger discount.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Most of that went over my head...not a game player much...but yeah! for stash busting and a very cool, nerdy blanket at the end!