Saturday, August 6, 2016

Stash Enhancement Saturday

I was feeling a bit low a couple of nights ago, so I went to Etsy to look at yarn.  I ended up picking up a couple of skeins at Gnarledpaw.  The yarn's great and I love the colors.  Never mind that I'm not in the mood for socks.  It's also the next best thing to instant gratification.  Shipping is fast.

The speckled green on is called Professor Plaintain.
The multicolored is Original Lucky Charms.  Merino and silk, mmmmm.

I'm on schedule with my Ravellenics projects.  I did two stripes of my scarf during the opening ceremonies.  I also got the shawl started.  I get to use my cute little Lucky Cat stitch markers on it, too.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I love etsy. Haven't checked out that store, but I do think I'm going to try and not buy more for awhile, well except my clubs...we'll see how long it last ;)