Wednesday, April 13, 2016

WIP Wednesday

My work on multiple socks at once continues.

The superhero socks are almost done.





I was attracted to the South Pole Socks after watching several nature shows about penguins.
 

This yarn is one of the oldest in my stash.  Pink, I should use it, I thought.  Then I started knitting with it and remembered why I hadn't used it.  I think it is cotton or cotton blend.  The texture is not one I like.  Still, I plan to finish the socks.  I've forgotten the pattern name.

I'm a big fan of the tv show Gilmore Girls.  When I saw last week's Entertainment Weekly with Lorelai and Rory on the cover, I started getting obsessed with it again.  I have this yarn called A Day in Stars Hollow and decided I must knit something with it immediately!  I struggled to come up with a pattern that was related in some way to the show.  The lightbulb went on and I did a Ravelry search on "dragonfly" (Lorelai has an inn in Stars Hollow called the Dragonfly).  I found a pattern called Dragonfly Socks that should work.  We'll see.


No comments: