Friday, April 22, 2016

FO Friday

A bunch of socks have been completed since I last posted on a Friday.  I don't think any of them have been posted as completed before. 

Blood will have Blood, the latest in the Club Mac knit-along.  I tried it with a couple of more blood colored yarns, but it just didn't work out.  Pattern's more obvious in real life.

Double Double, the sock before last in Club Mac.  I may have these in the wrong order, but I do know they are Club Mac:

Laurier, he current pattern in Knit-From-Stash:




Superhero socks.  From this point on, they all clearly need blocking.  If I waited to do that, this post would not happen for even longer:

 South Pole socks (finally, some finished this week):


 
P Sherman:





A Day in Stars Hollow (whole picture is in the last post, this is to show detail):


I've got two more pair in the works.  The plan is to alternate between them and the doubleknit scarf and maybe get them all done.  I've got new yarn on the way, so we'll see how long that plan lasts.

No comments: