Friday, April 1, 2016

Finished Object Friday

I knit another pair of Water for the Elephants socks:
They're both done.  There's only one pictured because the camera wants charging.

This was one of my multiple tries with extra drama.  I saw a pair made with a multicolored background and wanted to make some.  I tried two or three different colors without success.  It turns out that self-striping is a bad idea with a capital BAD.  I looked at many pictures of completed socks.  I ended up using some
Schoppel-Wolle Crazy Zauberball because other people had used it and I did have a ball in my stash.  It wasn't what I wanted, but I still like the socks.

2 comments:

Gill Vieira said...

They look great though!

Paula Morales said...

Beautiful sock!!