Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Love Your Library

I  don't think it is a coincidence that the last time I posted was the last time the sun appeared.  I'm sorry for people who live where they desperately need rain.  You're more than welcome to what's been falling here.  Yuck.

I've been really good about finishing things and not starting new ones.  I have been adding to my pattern library, though.  As soon as Spilly Jane's book showed up on Amazon, I ordered it.  It won't arrive for another week.  I bought Geek Knits at the same time because it saved the postage.  Yes, that's the excuse.  I'm most tempted by the Muggle Artifact Sweater.  It's a fair isle-style vest, modeled in the book by Joel Hodgson (Mystery Science Theater 3000) and Adam Savage (Mythbusters).  I'm also considering the Star Trek uniform sweater for my cat.  She is considering me not doing it.

My November Love Your Library will probably come from Adorn by Knit Picks.  It has mini versions of several Spilly Jane mittens.  It has mini hats with cable designs from Hunter Hammersen.  It's got other stuff, too.  I'm thinking about doing  a whole garland of mini knits.  Berroco had a new set of mini sweaters.  So freaking cute.  Also, they are free.

No comments: