Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WIP Wednesday

One!  Only one WIP currently.  Okay, there's the cross stitch sampler, but it is on hold until I get more floss.  I can hardly believe that I've finished or frogged everything else.  This is the Name of the Doctor scarf.  I first started it as a Ravellenics project in 2014.  I actually forgot that until I looked at the Ravelry project listing.  It is now over 80% complete.

It should be obvious why it has taken so long.  Double knit with laceweight yarn does not lend itself to speedy completion.

Now run along and see what Tammy and friends have been up to.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are dedicated, or crazy, I'll have to think on which. LOL! Kudos to your stamina!

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Its looking good! I have so many wip's, I frogged those I knew I'd never work on...but I keep starting new ones...