Saturday, November 21, 2015

Stash Enhancement Saturday

I had an odd shopping attack and ended up at Simply Socks.

The "awesome" thing on the bottom is a tote bag which was a nice surprise.  It is part of Simply Sock's anniversary celebration.  The yarn on the left is some Arne & Carlos.  I wouldn't have picked it up just by the colors in the yarn ball.  When I saw some socks knitted with it, I had to have it.  The crazy Regia was a total impulse buy.  It was on sale.  I had an idea of something I wanted to do with it but have already forgotten.

The big treat was the stitch saver (the two purple caps with the elastic between them).  I got one as a swap gift and use it constantly when I make socks.  My cat loves it.  I can't leave it out on the table when I'm knitting or she'll grab it.  I'm afraid she'll run off and hide it somewhere.  I've been looking for another one and was so happy when I found it on Simply Socks.  I bought two.

No comments: