Wednesday, August 26, 2015

WIP Wednesday

I have been working on stuff.  I haven't been posting because of what turned out to be a broken tooth.  It came out yesterday and I'm recovering pretty well.  It's now something that will be okay after I throw some time and a bunch of money at it.  Nope, I don't know how I did it.  Yay for kind and helpful dental professionals.



  • Mystery knitalongs:

  • The tote with the mystery garden squares in it is now more full of completed squares than it is yarn:

     Sock knitalong,  clues 1 and 2:



  • Love Your Library selection for September:



  • Arts and Crafts blanket:



  • The latest bad idea.  It's the Hoo*Bert shawl.  I bought some Vincent and the Doctor yarn because I couldn't face doing another thing in plain TARDIS blue.  The pattern's not showing up.  I can't decide whether or not to start over with a different yarn.


  • I had a bad time doing my August Love Your Library project.  Everything I tried had something wrong with it.  It wasn't all my fault.  One was a hat that called for aran weight yarn.  If I had used that, I could have used it for a cat bed.  I ended up using DK and it still came out big.  This whole place is littered with frogged yarn.

    Now go see what  Tammy and others have been up to this week.

    No comments: