Friday, March 6, 2015

Finished object Friday 3-6-15

I actually finished a few things this week.  First is the Retro Robot pillow cover.  It's a bit funky because it was made with odds and ends of DK weight yarn.  If I did it again, I'd buy yarn for the project and make sure the background was a dark color.  I still like it, though.




The Gothica shawl is done.  It used up my new Also, I Can Kill You With My Brain yarn.  When I took the picture I discovered that it was dry so I will be taking the pins out so it does count as finished.
I finished the little batt of purple-green fiber.  I have no idea what I'll do with about 100 yards of overspun sport weight.  I'm sure an opportunity will come at some point.
Mochimochi Land is headed to Korea with a whole bunch of donated little gnomes.  I'm going to make a bunch.  Here's the one that's completely done.

I also finished my afghan squares for this week.  It'll be interesting to see if I have anything new to share next week.  Fingers crossed!

Check out other things other people have finished at Freshly Finished Friday.



2 comments:

Tiny Toadstool Cottage said...

Oh my, I love all your projects! That shawl is divine. My son would so love the robot pillow. And the little gnome is adorable!

Keri said...

I love the pillow!!!