Monday, July 28, 2014

Stuff that's done

A better pic of Medusa and her little monster:

Police Box Socks. It's a SpillyJane pattern. Alas, the blue yarn ran a bit.

Why can I take reasonable pictures and not so reasonable ones at the same time? Here's my JohnLock mittens:

What's next? The Bits of Color patterns are starting to appear. I've got one sock done. I'm thinking about getting all the embroidery stuff out for the Whovian messenger bag. I'm also thinking about doing the Firefly mittens with the dinosaur on them. Then I could do some weaving on my little Weave-It. I wonder if the squares might be the right dimension for the messenger bag? Hmmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Love Medusa! Too bad the blue ran, but the socks are super cool....I love her patterns....