Thursday, October 31, 2013

She's at it again

Trick or Treat? It's another night for treats. Knitter's Brewing Company is one of those places where I often give in to temptation. I think the last time was a kit for watermelon socks. Tonight's a kit for Fangtastic Socks. The kit's got your choice of the main color, mini skeins for the contrasting colors, your choice of one of four themed stitch markers, and the pattern. The physical kit's backordered but should go out next week. There's a pdf version of the pattern. The link for that has already popped up in my email box. You can order a paper copy if you want one.

I didn't intend to buy more, but the bats were so tempting. I may do the pattern with just bats and skip the vampire heel. Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Oh crappity-crap..so cool..but tv went..gotta get a new tv..and I really want the Dr. Who kit from Lorna's...and NEFF was today and Stitches is next weekend..crappity-crap...

Paula said...

So much temptation, so little cash! Which Lorna's kit did you want, the scarf or the socks?

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I don't know...whaaaaaaa....the socks probably, but the scarf is so iconic...just don;t think I'd ever finish it!