Deleted: the sheep sweater and a duplicate stitch sweater that's been kicking around for at least 15 years. I frogged the sheep because the colorwork wasn't very smooth. I started it again and it didn't look that much better. The sweater on which the duplicate stitching was going was white. 15 years of stopping and starting made it not as white. I wasn't sure it could be cleaned adequately, so continuing was pointless.
Swap projects: they all came out good enough to send. I did something dumb constructing a project bag that I've made dozens of times. It was made with a small amount of some very specific fabric, so starting over wasn't an option. It looks okay, just not the way I wanted it to look. I keep adding more stuff to the swap box, kind of in a way to make up for the stuff I didn't like enough. The latest was a Moleskine journal with a slipcover to make it look like River Song's journal. I hope my partner likes it. I hope she likes all of it, at least a little bit.
WIP: The Great American Aran Afghan is going s-l-o-w-l-y. I seem to have forgotten how to count. Counting is essential when you are making many varied cables. The new goal is now one square a week. Maybe breaking it down into a bunch of little projects will make it go better.
Done: I did the Dalek lace version of the Bigger on the Inside shawl. It was fairly tricky. Like everything else lately, it isn't perfect. I liked it better once it was blocked, though.
Quilt: I started quilting and some of it worked and some of it will require threads being removed and done over.
The one thing I'm actively working on is coming out okay. It's a pair of socks from last year's Socks That Rock club. I may actually keep these.